View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, PE, Note 8
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt
Very strange in deed RJH especially since the wacom digitiser of the e-ink screen is designed NOT to do what you are seeing. The only thing that would make it respond in the way you describe is if your hand was a tuned resonant circuit *or* you have somehow managed to get an experimental unit with a non wacom screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh007 View Post
I am up to 70+ now bandits working pretty well on plain paper and fine pen. but if my hand rests on the screen during writing I get spaces.
Could it be the type of watch or jewelry do you wear on your writing hand?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote