View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #48
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by viduliya View Post
T[*]Still there is no quick way to access the dictionary for a selected word. You still have to dive through a menu. Yet a brand new and completely useless (to me) facebook button was added right next to the menu. I don't have a facebook account configured and don't plan on ever creating or configuring a facebook account. I still can't see how the dictionary access don't deserve a quicker method for a selected word.
I think the issue is that you can do a long press/select a word for various reasons. I am fine with doing that, and then tapping on the book icon and choosing definition, when that is what I want. I can also choose highlight,search on book, add note, or translate from the same icon menu. I am fine with one extra press vs having a separate icon only for dictionary.

Last edited by taming; 11-25-2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: clarity
taming is offline   Reply With Quote