Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #78
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
I've long wanted to read The Iliad but have found it intimidating. I'd happily participate in a group effort. (Like you, I voted for a different book in the current poll. The Iliad seemed a bit too much for December.)
Great! I'll float the suggestion sometime after the new year. Perhaps it will help kill the winter doldrums. Those in the Antipodes can read it on the beach.

I've cast my vote for To the Lighthouse.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote