View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Hmmmm, eink readers are not good for color books or books with images. Zooming features are kind of rudimentary and basic.

If it was me, I would buy any of the less expensive 7 inch Android tablets. They provide zooming capabilities and color plus are less boring to use for any kid under 10. However, at that age, a regular paper book would be a richer experience in my opinion.

But yeah, go for a tablet, a Galaxy Tab or Kindle Fire. Or similar Android device.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote