View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
If you turn off the acceleration in settings then the stock browser is as fast as Opera Mini IMO. I was using Opera Mini until I found out how to tweak the settings to get the stock browser to work the way I wanted and now I use it most of the time. I do like having Opera mini installed for some uses though. I like Opera Mini's bookmarks better than the typically unorganized Silk bookmarks. Not sure why Amazon insists on listing bookmarks, books, apps, etc. in such a cluttered and unorganizable way?!?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote