View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #28
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
No rooting for me.

But with the helpful guidance of the members here, I have successfully sideloaded Mantano Reader, and ported over some of my epub books.

BTW the Mantano Reader is a great app! Really like its flexibility. And it is great to be reading epubs on a Kindle. Never thought that would happen...
I really like Mantano too. It's my main reader app. The Kindle one is just is too bright. Amazon could learn alot by looking at that app.

I like the Nook App reader as well if only the margins were wider.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote