Thread: PDF on Fire
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Xoom, Kindle PW, iPad3, Fire HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
Not sure what features you're looking for, but I think when people talk about PDFs on the Fire being better, they're comparing it to the e-ink Kindles. I can tell you that the Fire is dramatically better than my Kindle 3, because of the zooming, panning, color, and speed.
I guess you'd have to ask Amazon what they mean by 'desktop class' PDF viewing. I'd at least like TOC, and have some sort of cropping that would stick from page to page (like Mantano or ezPDF).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote