View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #113
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
I know how to take it apart, but everyone who has said they damaged some part of it. Even using plastic tools. I'm not going to destroy this $140 device, especially since I'm a poor student.
We should start a new "Donate for a sacrificial Kindle Touch for Yifan Lu" sticky. Put your donate button from your web site on it."

I donated $10 to you on PayPal a few days ago. Please put that in your "sacrificial kindle" fund. Hopefully you won't damage a sacrificial kindle, but at least if you do, it would not cost you anything."

*** Come on team! Go to Yifan Lu's page and donate some money so he can have a spare kindle touch to open and find his serial port:

Or, click here:
Sacrificial Kindle Fund Donation

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-23-2011 at 03:32 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote