View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #74
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
That case looks nice. Up to $14.98 now. How is it when you fold the cover back to read/play with the fire?

Carol
I don't think it's worth that much. It's $5.99 on their site. I'd buy something else. I got mine for $6.99 + shipping. Came to about $10. If they want to raise it that much after posting all those false reviews then I am glad I got it when it was priced right. I wouldn't pay over $10 for it. Use your Prime and get something nicer.

I don't fold the cover back on anything but my Eco-Flip because it's made for that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote