View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 03:48 AM   #13
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
A sidenote: I am not sure whether they check IP addresses.

When I inquired with kindle customer service why I could not buy apps from the store in Europe, they answered me that having a US shipping address as default address with a US credit card should be sufficient. Otherwise US customers could not use it when traveling abroad.

I am now in the process of getting a USUnlocked debit card complete with US shipping address (thanks to a tip by forum member Friktion) and hope that this will solve my problem.

Regards, andreas
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote