View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I bought an Akron stand from Amazon for my Viewsonic gTab a few months ago, and I found that it works nicely with the Fire as well. In fact, the product description now includes the Kindle Fire. 341 Five Star Reviews on Amazon, 63 Four Star Reviews. There's a few Fire owner reviews trickling in.

This is a high quality product. Well built, sturdy, and stays put. It supports my 10.1 inch gTab with ease and does not slide around or move when used. I have owned one since June 2011 and have repeatedly unfolded, used, and folded and it continues to perform like new. The stand is totally adjustable to multiple viewing angles and folds closed for storing and transporting (see the main photo). It has cushions where the stand and bottom of the tablet meet as well as where the back of the tablet rests. The bottom feet are cushioned and provide excellent grip while protecting the surface it sits on.

If you like to watch Prime Videos, Netflix, Read, Surf the Web, Whatever, this stand will provide you with a much more pleasurable experience. I can't say enough good things about this stand. Five stars all the way. Best of all, it's reasonably priced and ships free for Prime members.

Check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
Can this work with a cover on the Fire? Am debating getting a cover for my Fire.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote