View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Please let me know how it turns out. If you have any questions about sideloading an App that can't be answered in the thread at the top of this post don't hesitate to ask. Good luck.
Thanks obsessed2. I do not have an Android phone so I will have to try method 2.

The wi-drive works flawlessly with my iPad.

I went with it rather than the GoFlex because of the reviews. Technically I'm paying more per Gig, but I figured with the solid reviews and the fact that it's SSD rather than HHD should use less power to run and last longer. For me personally I didn't need 500GB's anyway. I just wanted to be able to take a few extra movies on the road when taking car trips with the kids.

BTW, I did try to load a Mobi file off of the Wi-Drive on my iPad. I got the option to Open In and selected Kindle. Worked perfect.

Anyway, thanks again and I'll report back.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote