View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #6
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
No, actually I think the fault was mine. I probably tried to download too many apps at once ... my Wifi has been great all this time, I get full bars etc.
I haven't done this on my Fire yet, but occasionally I get update notices on my Android phone for 8 or more apps at once, so I allow it to update all of them at once. It has never had an issue with that many apps, so it might be another problem with you Fire. I guess it is possible that the Fire cannot logically schedule and properly queue multiple downloads, but I think it should be able to.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote