View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
mewmartigan
Fanatic
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickinev View Post
I have one book that is refusing to sync also. It will sync between my Fire, iPhone and iPad, but not my Kindle 4. I have tried everything... not sure what's going on!
Is it a K4 Touch? My other devices won't sync if the Touch is the furthest ahead....but my Touch will sync if another device is the furthest ahead. very annoying.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote