View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
I really hate when people say walled garden. The only thing walled is the amazon app store. But as others have said, you can still side load apps. I personally love this "walled garden" and I continue to refer to anything outside of the app stores as flea markets. I prefer my apps to go through a quality control system. There is nothing wrong with that. My devices, iOS included, are still very capable, and as I have in previous posts I can prove anyone wrong that says I can't do certain things with my devices. So in effect, with the various apps I have on either the Fire or iOS, my devices are actually quite open. I'm still learning the Fire, as it is brand new to me as well as Android, but I can do everything I need on it.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote