View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Yeah, and only a couple of weeks ago, you could get FREE annual subscriptions from a handful of magazines at goreadgreen.com - but Zinio got rid of that and then recently decided to give free previews to about 8 mags instead - because of my timing, I got both!!! I have more free magazines that I can even read now!

Zinio came pre-installed on my Vox and I absolutely LOVE it! No more stacks of old magazines around my house -- now I will convert to a DIGITAL hoarder!

Zinio is also now sending some Black Friday promo previews via email!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote