View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 03:03 PM   #16
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 FHD (aka 2013, 2nd gen), Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy s3
Smile

I answered yes ut id like to clarify: I will be tinkering but I'm not planinnnng yo root the device. I have a jailbroken Iphone and I can already see that "messing about" with the fire is a lot easier/more accessible than on the Jo's walled garden in terms of access to non-store approved 3rd party options. Plenty messing to be done here without necessity to root.
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote