Thread: PRS-350 Overlayed text
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; iPad air; Kindle PW2; Kobo AuraHD
In addition to spacebrew's suggestions, you might also try changing the font size. I vaguely remember having a similar problem with a book, and it seemed like changing the font size helped. Can't remember if the problem still existed when I went back to the font size that exhibited the overwriting or not, but I'm pretty sure it didn't exist at other sizes.
dordale is online now   Reply With Quote