View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Oh, I am uploading a movie right now! Now how do I get android market to download to my pc? It knows I have 2 android devices - do I just pick one, assuming there is no DRM restricting it to that registered device?

Thank you, Blossom
You can't download from your PC from the Market. What you do is go on the android device that has market access. Install the app you want on your Fire then use an app like ES File Explorer to back up the app into a apk file and use that file on the Fire to install your app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote