View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #71
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes you can delete the apk files. I leave mine on my Dropbox. You can put them in a folder if you want to keep them on your Fire. On my phone I put them in a folder called backups.

I have no apk files on my Fire. I don't know why it's doing that. What version do you have installed?
The free 1.6.4 version. The app runs fine but as soon as i moved the apk file and opened Mantano the icon defaulted to a blank gray square. I tried re-installing on top of the existing version but that didn't bring back the icon. It might just be a fluke or some KF thing.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote