View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #17
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I found this in one of the discussion threads on Amazon.com.

In the web browser settings you want to select "Clear history"

It works!!! All your books and periodicals remain. It's a quick and dirty way to clean up the Carousel when needed.

Now if we can get some customization options for it, that would be great. We should be able to select what content we want to show up there. I don't want my apps and web browsing history there. The favorites shelf is good enough for day-to-day app access and movies/tv shows. And we have browser bookmarks.
Here is a slightly quicker way to clear web pages from the Carousel. When in the stock browser you can press Web Menu --> History --> Clear All button, then click the Home button. Then even the current web page is removed.

This doesn't save much time, but at least you don't have to look for the Clear History option in the Settings menu.

Last edited by jswinden; 11-20-2011 at 03:33 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote