View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Here is an interesting thing, I put this post on the Amazon forums also hopeing someone there would be able to help me. I just got a call from an Amazon rep who saw the post and called to check to see if I was able to get it to work. Wow, my respect for Amazon just went up another notch.
They are amazing aren't they? I had one call me back at the end of the week just to see if my order was charge correctly. Amazon or Kindle support they are both tops in my book!

I have to ask what are you trying to import collections from? K4PC, K4 or K3?
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote