View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
If you've just received the kindle touch, give it sometime. Indexing is not limited to just your book, it also includes the dictionary, user guide, etc... A simple way to know whether it's still indexing the specific book is to do a search for the book, it'll tell you whether it's still indexing the book or not.

My KT was slow the first night as well(I put in just about 10 books), then I went to bed and the 2nd day it was fast. I do have the ghosting issue though http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=157621
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote