View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #61
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
A better grip is what I want as well, but my concern is how comfortable will it be to hold folded back? There's a photo with it folded back. Seems like it may be awkward. Plus the weight.
I agree - this is a concern for me as well. My favorite device case of all time is the M-Edge Go! case for my Kindle 2, which is a nice leather that folds pretty easily around the back. I don't mind the weight of the leather - I'd sacrifice that for the feel any day.

The two things I really like about this case are the extra bezel area, and the fact that it doesn't use elastic to hold the device in place. I'm really not a fan of elastic. It might be worth not being able to fold flat for those advantages.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote