View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Prime is worth $79 a year just for the shipping. If you live in the states, maybe this isn't a big deal for you. But for us, having the assurance that something will get to our box in the states ON TIME is wonderful. I regularly check the "Prime" box when searching for something so that I only see Prime eligible items. I honestly don't care if some other vendor has it for a few bucks less, being able to get it on Prime is important.

Videos, shmideos. I'll watch a few here, but they aren't worth the cost of Prime, any more than the new eBook lending library is. But they are nice touches that make me appreciate my Prime more.
Yes but my UPS guy wont leave anything so I had to be up and waiting for him each time. Seeing I sleep from 5AM to 1PM that's alot of sleep lost. I could see using Standard shipping for free which is by USPS of course I'd use 2 day for important stuff but I live in the boonies. My UPS guy would hate me if I got Prime and used 2 day all the time.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote