View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #10
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
Help, please! which version of Mantano did you install? I just tried to install 1.6.3 off GetJar and it says it's not compatible with the Fire!

I am Cdn and can't get into the !!! Kindle AppStore. Have sideloaded Astro, etc., etc, and am using dropbox to install things. I can't find a Mantano apk to install ... I even want to buy the full version.
I sideloaded v 1.6.4.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote