View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #170
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
LOL, for some reason I read that very literally, and imagined a bunch of blue polo shirts tackling you as you came in just to browse. I think my post-lunch coffee hit the bloodstream. That's curious, though. I wonder if Lenovo has an embargo on when it can be released into the wild? Or it'll rock their world out of orbit if you try to buy it in store after ordering.
I think Best Buy just doesn't want to deal with people coming in before the product is available. That takes up everyone's time and makes for dissatisfaction. (i.e. a poor customer experience!)
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote