View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #15
AJones
AJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animalsAJones is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Fire
11/22/63 mis-FIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Put the hard cover 11/22/63 on hold at the library, but while I am waiting, I remember the heft of SKing books. So I am looking at the ebook. I see the regular ebook is $16.99 and the enhanced ebook is $18.99. I will be getting my Kindle fire next week, but if all the enhancement is videos from 1963 (and I remember those from first hand knowledge), is it really worth it? Does anyone have the enhanced ebook, and do you think it is worth the extra $$?

Thanks, Debra

Durrently reading: Liar's Poker, from Kindle Library
Debra,
According to Pratyush (Amazon.com help via CHAT), 11/22/63 is NOT available for the Kindle Fire. I purchased the Kindle edition last week along with the K-Fire, only to be disappointed today when I tried to download the book from the cloud. CHAT help advised that even though it was a KINDLE edition, it was not available for the K-Fire. Go figure! Aaron
AJones is offline   Reply With Quote