View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #4
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
After spending several hours playing with my Fire I really don't see a need to root it. I had a NookColor and it was pretty bad unless rooted, then it was not as bad. But the design of the Fire is so good and since you can easily install non-Amazon apps why would I won't to root it. Rooting gets you an unprofessional set up that will be problematic at best.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote