View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #32
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9
Query, Kovid: is there any way to have books being transferred to the Fire automatically have the [pdoc] tag removed if it's present? I've got a LOT of books in Calibre, and I'm sure they all have that tag. And if I do want transfer them to the Fire, I'd have to convert each and ever one of them to get everything to work correctly. Would be sweet if Calibre would do it automatically.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote