View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #17
JD78
Connoisseur
JD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notes

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomF View Post
I downloaded Quickoffice Pro yesterday when it was free. I got my Fire today and there was a version of Quickoffice pre-installed. Even though I've downloaded and installed Quickoffice Pro on my Fire there doesn't appear to be any way to delete the pre-installed version.

Anybody know how to do this? Even "updating" the pre-installed version just takes me to the Amazon App Store for Quickoffice Pro which is already installed.
Yeah, was wondering the same thing. It appears the core apps loaded with the Fire (i.e. Shop, Audible, Pulse, IMDB, etc) cannot be removed, or at least not by normal means through the Fire UI.
JD78 is offline   Reply With Quote