View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #89
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Amazon is smart. A little PR goes a long way. If a company treats you nice you are more apt to buy from them. Also when a friend asks for recommendations, more likely to say buy from say Amazon, or Costco cause of their great CS and return policy.

Carol
Next time we moved I so gonna make sure there is a Costco nearby. I've never been to one but I hear it mention often.

I see that ES File Explorer and Opera Mini work on the Fire!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote