View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 01:40 AM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad3, PRS-650, Kobo Glo,, iPad Mini and a couple of Androids
Yes quite a few tweaks needed for this one but I am finding it relatively problem free. I wish it would be able to access OPDS catalogues but oh well cant do that with bluefire either. What I am not getting with this, that I am getting with bluefire and the rest (including the updated stanza), is lag on page turns. its pretty fast and smooth.

[edit] OH. MY. GOD. EbookMobi connected to my calibre library straight away, where all of the others have failed. I have just found my stanza replacement.

[edit#2] OK this is interesting. I wonder if it is because my computer is now 192.168.1.1 where when I could not make a connection, it was 192.168.1.4. Because the other apps are now connecting, too.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 11-14-2011 at 01:52 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote