View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #8
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Enhanced books work on my Nook Color but I enjoy reading on my Nook Touch more because of its eInk screen and lighter weight, so I planned to buy the standard text version.

After seeing this thread I started wondering how much video there is. What is it anyway? I hate watching the moment the President was assassinated and Oswald's murder only made it worse. I hope someone will let us know what the Enhanced Edition adds and what you think after reading it. (None of the user reviews on B&N go into it yet--the usual reviews written before the book was actually published so naturally none of them could address the Enhanced Edition.)
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote