View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 05:31 PM   #96
CommonReader
Evangelist
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PRS-300, Xperia S, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
Why does it matter? I can still access my photos & do as I want with them. How would you do it on any other device. Connect it to a computer. Move it to a folder, etc? What's the difference? I move it to a folder & archive it on my computer or an external HDD, upload it to Flickr, picasa, FB (these are all archiving services). I don't understand what you're getting at.

You cut your lawn one way, I cut it the other way. Guess what? We are still cutting lawns.

Next....
With a SD-card slot I can just pop the 32GB card of my DSLR into the device and watch my photos instantly. No need for any file transfer or streaming which wouldn't be available on vacation anyway.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote