View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
Clerky96:

I use Aldiko for my epubs (which your Sony books are). And if you can, try to put a little time into learning a bit about "Calibre" - I know it's scary at first, but if you keep it a separate library, you won't accidentally scrap any of your own books when you're starting off.

Hi Blossom:

Does Mantano do a good job with "Collections" (for lack of a better name)? This is the main reason I love Aldiko ... Especially if you have a lot of books and can't find anything with the (pretty, but kind of useless) "shelf" feature.

If it does, I'll give it a try ...
Yes Mantano has a collections feature you can also filter by tags, publisher and other metadata. It's really nice. It reads external style sheets correctly. You can change the font, margins, background, text color....etc. I've tried all eReaders apps and Mantano is the best one in my opinion. I hope they add a free version to the App Store like they did the Market.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote