View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 05:40 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbwl View Post
I was going to file a bug report, but because I searched the forum, and also posted about this before, I could see it was a known issue. I got the impression (maybe erroneously) that there was a reluctance to look at RTF conversion improvements as RTF is apparently old school and fraught with problems caused by MS.
I believe trouble with window images in RTF conversions is a problem that may not be fixed, since saving as html doesn't save the images in the same image format.

I have never heard of a change in text color, this needs to be looked at.

Bottom line at least you'll know the prospects by filing bug reports on both of your issues.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote