View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Saved Search field length size

I've been looking though Preferences and Tweaks and cannot locate a means of increasing the size of the Saved Search field. Can the field size be altered? If so, where / how?

I'm using a large monitor so my search field is like 250 characters long, but my saved search field is only 20 - which causes search names to be abbreviated. Nothing critical, just a bit annoying.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote