View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #44
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffieldsteve View Post
Have posted another thread related to parts of this one (sorry!) but not yet received any satisfactory replies ... maybe you guys can help.
I view large jpg diagrams (approx 1000 x 1000 pixels) on my K3 using picture viewer and view them at full size and scroll across them to see all of the diagram.
Is this possible on the K4 ? ie can you see full sized jpgs or are they resized to fit the screen ? Presumably the 4 way scroll will work to scroll across if they display at full size but zoom etc on the K4 will not be possible.
Thanx for your help on this - dont want to get a K4 if it cant do whet I want - will stick with the K3
As I mentioned in my PM to you, placing a jpeg in the pictures folder will do no good as there is no Alt button and thus no way to invoke the Alt + Z command which scans the pictures folder.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote