View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
YBut I think it does. ePubs that have the structure with the internal OEBPS folder don't exhibit the problem. The new Stanza can read the covers. So I figured if I can force the problematic epubs into this structure the problem would go away.
The structure has nothing to do with your problem. Look at the html for the title page if you want to see what the difference is.

Quote:
And why do some epubs have this internal structure and some don't?
I don't know and don't care. I don't believe it is germane to this issue.

Quote:
The option to convert with "No SVG Cover" is always checked when I convert.
That's good, convert the books with blank covers and resend them to your device.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote