View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I paid to have mine shipped in one day too, and also without Prime. I later got Prime and kept thinking they would lower the shipping cost of my KFire accordingly, but they haven't yet, and I didn't want to screw up my Nov 16 delivery so I haven't messed with it. I figure if they don't lower the shipping cost I will call CS AFTER I receive my KFire.
A wise move. It's much easier to fix a billing issue after-the-fact than to risk getting kicked out of the queue.

Although I still have "Not Yet Shipped" on my KF order, I know from experience that the order page seems to lag a bit. I still have a feeling that people will begin seeing "Pending" very soon.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote