View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEA64 View Post
I called them today and they said the whole shipment from the US went to schools, and if want to have current version of the device for schools (without internet) I can put an order and I'll have one delivered with the next shipment. They said the full version will be availbale in 2012.

This e-reader is gonna be a KILLER! Think about it: 1600x1200 pixel 9,7" in COLOR!
When you get it you will find it is really 800x600 pixels although there are 1600x1200 dots as it takes 4 dots to make a color pixel. see the wiki for details on how this works.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote