View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #13
Geeky
Enthusiast
Geeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdomGeeky is an endless font of wit and wisdom

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post

As far as page turning goes that seems to me to be just fine. I'm wondering if it's someone not registering your tapping/swiping.
I do get strange behaviour (responsiveness and sometimes double turning f.e.) on my KT from time to time as well. Maybe that's because I still have the protective foil shipped with the device applied (with bubbles on the edges and loosening as well), will see how it works out with the 3M replacement. Regarding battery life, I think it is indeed shy of (at least my) expectations. Maybe that's related to heavy usage of menues, dictionary etc., all requiring a full page refresh (afaik that drains more than just page turns). But even after figuring that in, my guess is I get only 4 to 6000 page turns before it request a recharge. And the behaviour (shutdown whilst reading without something like a 5 minutes/pages warning beforehand) is, imho, annoying.

Just my 2 cent.
Geeky is offline   Reply With Quote