View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshid View Post
I'm able to stream HD video over my local LAN via wifi without any hiccups. I've uploaded one of the HD video files to my web server and was able to stream through http just as well. curious.
The problem is not the streaming per se, but flash in the browser. I can play ctv.ca on my dual-core tablet, and it is very smooth, but on the NC it's unwatchable due to the choppiness.

Streaming from your own web server is not that much different than playing from the SD card, provided you have the bandwidth.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote