View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
nigel p bird
Banned
nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nigel p bird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I don't have an answer either.

I know that Kindle sales at Amazon tend to be better because of the efficiency of their machine.

The Barnes and Noble Nookboards have a little effect, but again it seems to be less than spectacular.

Good luck. Chipping away is the best I can suggest, other than giving things away for free; as far as I can see that's the thing Smashwords is best for.

nigel
nigel p bird is offline   Reply With Quote