View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 04:44 PM   #7
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
This is interesting. I'm getting kind of tired of my cell and have been thinking about making the leap to either the 650 or the Razr. The latter is being offered free with a carrier switch to Cingular, but the contract is 2 years, and I've not heard great things about Cingular in the Mid-Atlantic region.

The 650 intrigues me because I could give my T3 away to my friend who plays with mine all the time and desperately wants one. Two birds, one stone. Unfortunately, TMo doesn't carry either of these units yet. The Razr is coming in July, but I don't know what kind of upgrade they'd give me. Probably will not be a freebie.

I'm interested in your experiences with Verizon. How's the service? How's the reception? Did you have to sign a 2-yr contract? Which plan did you get?

And welcome back to the darkside. It's sunny, eh?