View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynt666 View Post
I just bough a lenovo k1 tablet android 3.1 but when i connect the tablet to my pc it says the storage device shows under k1 ( there is no specific device assign to it in the computer). i try saving files to disk but k1 doesnt show
If the device doesn't have a drive letter assigned to it, calibre can't see it. Is there an option somewhere on your tablet to mount as a USB drive? You can use the calibre content server and grab your books wirelessly via a browser.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote