View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook SimpleTouch with Glowlight
Calibre, Kobo Vox and SD Card

I just received my new Vox today and am anticipating putting my library on it.

Calibre recognizes the Vox fine, but doesn't recognize the SD card. The card is mounted on the computer and browse-able. I would like to be able to save the books to the SD card instead of to the main memory.

I know I can do this via Save to Disk, but I want to be able to view which books are on the Vox and which aren't via calibre, and don't think I'll have the "On Device" option checked if I do it this way.

Any suggestions?
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote