Thread: video in epub
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #37
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernep View Post
I have take closer look on what ePub3 has to offer, other than bells and whistles.
I'd be really astonished IF you find something. (and bet I won't be the only one) Instead of focusing development on well-known troubles on the text-based content side (look in the epub-forum what all requires tweaks to look somehow reasonable and halfway Clean according to typeseting standards) They scraped all bells&whistles together they could find, glued 'em to the format and sprayed "epub3" on the outcome.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote