View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #11
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Coppersmith has now become the bestseller out of all my books available. True, I haven't made as much from it due to the lower price, but in a few short months it has caught up and surpassed both books in my Jefferson's Road series combined. It'll be interesting to see how much of this is due to the differences in genre (I suspect the audience for psycho-thrillers is larger than the audience for dystopic political suspense) versus the difference in price. The only problem is that I haven't clue one how to find the answer to that question!
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote